Just a little bit about us….
Written On Your Heart exists to unite & engage the community to encourage & inspire survivorship.
We make homemade cards to encourage and inspire individuals on their healing journey who are human trafficking survivors.
WOYH started at “A Second Cup” Coffee Shop in Houston, Texas – by a college student (and a friend) with a huge heart, even bigger dreams, a low budget to work with, a pen and some paper.
1. We are a CBO (Community Based Organization) at the moment!
2. We started in September 2012
3. We partner with safe houses/organizations around the country who serve survivors of human trafficking.
**4. We are CURRENTLY in the process of becomming a 501c3 organization.**
Current Partnerships —> Shieldbearers Counseling Centers (Texas), Restore Innocence (Colorado) , Dawn’s Place (Pennsylvania) , Amirah Inc. (Boston), Bakhita House (Massachusetts), Bags of Hope Ministries (Saugus) , Freedom Place, Traffick911, Chrysalis Mentoring, Redeemed Ministries, and we have also delivered cards to an NGO in Azerbaijan (near Russia).
Pending Partnerships —> Home of Hope (Texas), Thrive (New England), Gracehaven House (Ohio), Lily Pad Haven (North Carolina).
What You Can Do Now?
1. Donate in-kind materials (card supplies):
scrap-booking paper, scissors, glue, pens, sharpies).
2. Get a group together to make cards and send them to us to deliver.
3. Let us know about other organizations that house survivors of trafficking (shelters or refuges).
*We want to use RECYCLED paper and products as much as possible to make our cards with!*
Check out our Facebook page and updates for updates and events as we plan them!
and our pinterest, instagram and twitter just for fun!
Twitter: @wonyourheart && Instagram : @writtenonyourheart_ministries
….with freedom & LOVE…